Customer Success - Support
We don't see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. We want to move the needle forward. We started off with time tracking, because we're obsessed about time at Timely. It doesn't matter if you're rich or poor, we all have the same twenty four hours every-single-day. Now, whoever utilizes their time the best is the one who progress the fastest. We call this the 25th hour. And we're on a mission to unlock it.
In order to get there and achieve our mission, we're looking for an outstanding human being to join our Customer Success Team and build something incredible with us.
What does it mean to be apart of the Customer Success crew?
Customer support at Timely means we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. As the company’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Timely brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the success team but Timely as a whole. Our communication style is dynamic, personal, friendly, corky, and fun! We bring character to our interactions through our colorful language and visual effects (emojis, stickers, GIFs, videos). We're extremely focused on building solid strong relationships, so we listen carefully are always generous and kind. We are empathetic and emotionally intelligent. We love to talk to people and care deeply about them and our profession. In this role you will work as part of an ambitious team and display ownership and proactivity in building those strong relationships with our amazing customers while resolving their problems. You will also have the opportunity to help build this team from scratch, working on process implementation and creation.
So, if you consider yourself an eager learner, a conscientious worker, and a thoughtful, kind, supportive human, you might just have a home here, so keep reading below!
As a Customer Success team member you will:
- Help keep the customer service quality top-notch in Timely.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with our customers (through chat, on the phone, via video chat, or even face-to-face). This means you'll own customer communications and issues from initial contact until resolution.
- Educate, onboard, and support our customers on a global level.
- Know Timely inside and out, like the back of your hand. You're an encyclopedia of knowledge about how Timely works and what it is capable of.
- Quality control, ensure every single customer has a great experience with the product.
- Be the bridge between our customers and our product design and development teams.
- Answer product questions, track user feedback, report and escalate issues to engineers.
- Work in conjunction with product team to identify current issues relaying feedback you hear from our customers, offer informed opinions on potential solutions.
- Have influence in the direction of Timely, the product.
- Background from Communication, Sales, and SaaS is a ++
- Fluent in the English language.
- Strong solid communicator, writing with flair and engaging readers. You're an eloquent speaker.
- The ability to breakdown complex abstract topics into easy understandable concise sentences.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology.
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day.
- Amazing problem solving super powers.
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture.
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills.
- You're independent, detail-oriented, systematic, analytical.
- Initiative, enthusiastic, and have entrepreneurial spirit.
Bonus Skills +++
- Knowledge of Adobe CC or Sketch
- Knowledge of programming language
- Fluent in another language
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work in the coolest office in Oslo
- Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks, and great coffee (the best, number one, most delicisous coffee-ever!)
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
Timely HQ is located in Oslo, Norway. We love to work in-person but we're open to remote candidates with the right qualifications.
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of Timely's culture values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We believe people from different backgrounds can create better solutions together. We want to build the next big tech company and we need more talented and great people to join us!