Customer Success - Sales
We don't see our jobs as jobs, but as a lifestyle. We work hard, because we have a need to create. To invent. To build something bigger than ourselves. We want to move the needle forward. We started off with time tracking, cause we're obsessed about time at Timely. We all have the same twenty four hours starting point, every single day. Doesn't matter if you're rich or poor. Now, whoever utilizes their time the best is the one who progress the fastest. We call this the 25th hour. And we're on a mission to unlock it.
In order to fulfill this mission, Timely is looking for exceptional individuals to help build our Customer Success Team. You need to be technical, results-oriented, a great team player, and looking to build something incredible with us. We are looking for people who wants to learn sales and those with years of experience.
What does it mean to be apart of the Customer Success crew?
Sales at Timely means we treat our customers the way we would want to be treated. As the company’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the Timely brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team, Timely as a whole. Our communication style is personal, friendly, corky, and fun! We're extremely focused on building solid strong relationships, so we listen carefully are always generous and kind. We are empathetic and emotionally intelligent. We love to talk to people and care deeply about them and our profession. In this role you will work as part of an ambitious team and display ownership and proactivity in building those strong relationships with our future customers. You will also have the opportunity to help build this team from scratch, working on process implementation and creation.
- Primarily inbound sales through meetings and web meetings
- Building out Sales Development processes and the sales department in Timely
- Working globally to drive deals forward
- Working closely with Customer Support and Marketing to improve business processes
- Providing a great experience for Timely prospective customers
- Engaging with potential and current customers to assess mutual fit
- Helping early stage customers get started with Timely
- Maintaining an up-to-date knowledge of our product and its value to customers
- Background from Sales and SaaS experience is a +
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Strong on organization and time management
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable
- Intellectually curious and problem solving
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
- Competitive salary and stock option in a fast-growing start-up
- Loose vacation policy
- Work in the coolest office in Oslo
- Awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and great coffee.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
WHAT WE VALUE
Trust, open-mindedness, curiosity, respect, and fun are just a few of Timely's culture values. We are looking for a person who understands this culture and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
We strive to be the place where you can be the best version of yourself. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We believe people from different backgrounds can create better solutions together. We want to build the next big tech company and we need more talented and great people to join us!